Thursday, June 04, 2009

What you can, When you can

This week started out well enough but a really bad night with Harris on tuesday night left me in a pudlle of tears by Wednesday morning.

It was probably the worst night we have had since we came home from Hospital and I think he either has another little bug or he is just growing.

So I gave up for the day yesterday and did what I needed to do to preserve sanity. Part of the problem was that I had let a whole lot of things build up and every time I looked around the house I felt like the walls were encroaching in on me.

Harris won't let me put him down long enough to get anything done all in one hit so I end up doing things by halves and then they end up worse than they were to begin with.

mark's sister came over yesterday afternoon and we had a mini cleaning bee and got most of what I wanted to get done, done so I am in a much better head space now.

Now I just need to stay on top of it!

I feel a bit sick today - the gym session this morning was much more difficult than normal and I have a sore throat. Hopefully it doesn't progress into anything bigger.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Hi I hope everything is going well and this week was a better week. babies definately are unpredictable and have their moments. There will be good and bad days, but it does get better :)

Rebecca

Blog Widget by LinkWithin