Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 1 nearly done

Day 1 is closing in towards a close and I am happy to report that it has been a good day.

All systems go on great food choices today - especially thanks to Amanda, who decided she didn't want to indulge in a piece of chocolate cake, and so therefore neither did I.

We have had a very lazy, stay at home Easter weekend.

On Friday we went to the Folk Festival here in Canberra, it was Harris's first big day out and we really paid for the change to his routine later that night. He was a very tired grumpy baby.

Saturday and Sunday were spent recovering and getting his routine back on track.

Today, Amanda came over for lunch and a chat, before that we went for a walk around the lake.

Food today:
1 - Oats, raspberries, protein powder
2- cottage cheese, rice crackers
3 - Spinach and feta frittata and salad
4 - french vanilla yoghurt and protein powder
5 - mustard coated chicken and salad
6 - cottage cheese, yoghurt, raspberries

Exercise today:
5km walk

Weight today: 80.2

Fairly relaxing in all.

Today has been fairly easy in making good food decisions, I had a clear head and nothing was stressing me out. I was at home and not tempted by any food out and about.

Tomorrow morning I am going to see about joining the gym - I'm excited!

1 comment:

Em said...

Babies are routine orientated and some more than others. I find that William is very much a routine baby but that suites me cause I am a pretty routine mummy hehe.
Sounds like a love time was had, dodnt you just love relaxing weekends :)
Have a smashing week hun.
Em:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin