Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ouchy!

Thing are going great guns this week and I am very pleased.


I did end up with leg DOMS from Tuesday but it wasn't as bad as I anticipated.

I didn' do any training yesterday as Wednesday is a busy day and Harrs had his first vaccinations. He screamed the poor little mite and the proceeded to cry for another 6 hours until he finally fell asleep.

On the cards today is the gym, where I will do shoulders and back as well as 25 min on the Elliptical trainer. I also walk there and back with a 10 min incline wall (read HILL) on the way home.

Planned food:
1 - Oats, protein powder, raspberries
2 - Up and Go Vive post workout
3 - salad of some description
4 - cottage cheese and rice crackers
5 - haven't thought about dinner yet
6 - cottage cheese, yoghurt, raspberries

Weight today: 78.8

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

Poor little Harris. Hope he is better today. You are going great guns. Well done. x

Irene said...

Great plan for today your are doing great. I hope Harris is doing better after his needles, poor baby.
Irene :)

Nicole said...

Whoohoo great work Andrea - and you are in the 70's! you must be happy about that :) Nicole xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin