Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happily Tired

It has been a massive weekend and I am tired but am feeling like it may actually be energising.

I'll Start at Sunday afternoon and work backwards.

This afternoon I went to a Body Shop at Home party at an extended family members house. It was good to be able to try a few body shop products properly and not be annoyed by sales assistants. The theme was a hands party so we all had a little hand treatment with the body shop products. it was quite nice.

I bought a fragrance from their new range - Aqua lily - it is nice and light and summery and I feel as though it will be a good everyday perfume for summer.

More exciting though - I booked in to have a party of my own as part of my baby shower in early December. I am having a spa indulgence party.

This morning we went to the annual Canberra flower show - Floriade. To be honest I wasn't all that impressed. The Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers is better in my opinion. Here is a pic I took of some flowers that were arranged to look like some piaon keys. The theme is Australian Films -so this one was meant to remresent the movie Shine - only problem is, they didn't have any viewing platforms high up to see the arrangements properly. So I'm not sure what the point of arranging them that way is!




There is also a gnome painting competition and I thought this one done up like Babe was quite good.





Last night we drow about half an hour north of Canberra to go to a friends 40th in Gundaroo This little guy was her birthday present - I thought he need a bow to brighten him up a bit. He is pretty cute!

Such a lovely quaint town, I would really like to go and have a look during the day. We started off at her house and then moved down to the local pub for a dinner. Biggest steaks I have ever seen - they literally took up half the plate. The pub was very lovely - all in all the town had a lovely atmosphere.


Yesterday was spent shopping and car washing. It feels so good to have a clean car again. There were storms here in Canberra last week and there must have been a dust storm at some stage because my car was filthy and covered in red dust.

Now I am tired but hopefully it means that I will get a good nights sleep tonight. I am really looking forward to the scan on Wednesday!

It has just taken me around 2 hours to do this post. uploading pics can take such a long time!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin