Friday, September 12, 2008

Spring is just teasing!

Today the weather man told us that it was going to be 21 degrees in Canberra - well it might be that somewhere in Canberra but not at the place the weather pixie gets measured at!



Despite today not being the day for the blog party just yet it is still lovely outside and I will probably go out and sit in the sun for lunch.

Only Just under two weeks until our house settlement date which I am really looking forward to AND ond three weeks until I get to go to Brisbane for a visit! Yay. If anyone is keen for a catch up while I am up there please let me know. At this stage Friday is fairly free but I have to go to a wedding and do family duties on the Saturday and Sunday.

I think that I am going to swelter because I have well and truly acclimatised down here. But I know that I *should* be able to wear skirts and t-shirts in Brisbane in october withour fear of freezing should I walk into a shadow.

Mark and I are heading dow the coast to Bateman's bay this weekend just to have some chill out time to ourselves for a couple of days. We have a family house down there and all we are planning on doing is going for walks and going fishing with hand reels. If I can find my camera battery charger tonight I will attempt to take some pics but at this stage it is missing which is a bit sad.

On September 24th we are going to find out if our baby is a boy or a girl - I think I might put a poll up in the side bar so people can have a guess. That might be a bit of fun!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Andrea! Wow you have got such a cute baby bump! How exciting. Don't worry about the scales - enjoy this time to nourish your body with yummy fresh fruit and veg (and protein of course!). Just keep up with your exercise and you will be fine :) Nicole xx

Jaime-lee said...

Hi! Yahh I found a blogger on the same page as me! lol. You go to all my other fav blogsites and their all in competition mode or fit as tigers! And as much as that is great inspiration and motivation its nice to know someone in this blogworld is going through what i am!

AND We have about the same size tums!

So Im guessing for that reason we'll have the same sex babies....whatever they are!

JL x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin