Friday, September 12, 2008

You Just wouldn't Know

that i ran a half marathon three months ago. I know I'm not fat but by golly does the tiny little munchkin make me feel that way. After my brilliant effort yesterday morning and feeling fabulous as a result for around 3 - 4 hours. I got very tired around lunch time yesterday. I had excellent intentions of repeating my efforts today - however - my body had other ideas. I have been quite uncomfortable all day today and I decided in the end that apart from the few errands I had to run - today would be better spent relaxing.

12 weeks and 5 days today - and after the shock of the cost involved - this week I got myself an obstitrician - Its a bit silly really because I tend to lean more towards the less medical model of thinking when it comes to these things. But wanting to have the baby in a private hospital means that in order to do that I am required to have an obstitrician.

Annoyingly expensive - let me tell you! I was forced to purchase some materinty clothes this week as my own clothes are just too tight now - and quite uncomfortable. Anyway - here are some comparision pics.

(Will add these later)

11 Weeks 12 Weeks 5 days
Doesn't look all that different really - but believe me - it feels different. This week i feel so much bigger - and my work skirt is on it's last legs.

All very exciting really.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin