Friday, September 26, 2008

Soo Tired

I am very tired today. Not sleepy tired but definitely body exhausted tired.
I ended up going to wo walks yesterday because when Mark got home he wanted to walk the dog and I didn't want to stay home by myself so I went with him.
I guess that when your body is trying to support the functions of two humans that I should expect not to bounce right on back!
I also have DOMS in my upper legs from the step ups and squats - and while it is a nice feeling after such a long time - it is making me walk a bit funny LOL - someone at work said to me that it looked as though I was struggling with the extra belly and I said "no, no - it's just that my legs are a bit sore from yesterdays strength work" - I don't think that she believed me.

This weekend we are moving into the new house. I don't really think that there is all that much I am going to be able to do to help.
But there is some cleaning to be done at the new place and we need to decide where everything is going to go and all that.
Tonight we are going over there to make a list of all of the maintenace things that need doing. I feel that it is easier to see what needs doing when there is no furniture there.
Generally what we do is make a big list and then whenever Mark feels the need to do something - he picks something off the list based on how rich he is feeling that week.
Here are a few pics - now that we are home owners again.







1 comment:

Jaime-lee said...

What a cute little home! i call it your nesting pad lol.

Well done for doing some leg work girl! I cant remember the last time I did leg work! Im scared. Actually im alittle out balanced with too much muscle in my legs....compared to my top half so its probably what I need for my upper to catch up! Walking will do for now though.

What do you do with your days usually, apart from moving!? are you working, studying?


Take it easy girl!
JL x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin