Monday, September 22, 2008

WooHoo


Well the scales made me ever so happy this morning when they told me that I had only gained 200g since last Tuesday.


I said to Mark - I didn't think I would ever be happy to see the scale weight going in the upwards direction - but hey - 200g is much better than 800g. I would be entirely happy to continue the 200g per week rise.


I didn't really stick to any enforced eating regimen last week either. Sure I toned it dow a little but not too much.


This week though I feel that I may not have any trouble toning it down because whenever I eat I am full within minutes. It seems as though the little one may be starting to encroach into my stomach space and there isn't as much room for food - well there is still as much room but if I use it all it gets pretty uncomfortable pretty fast.


So now - despite the fact that I only ate a 1/4 of my Lamb and potato curry for lunch and 1 small yoghurt pot, I am stuffed to the brim and feeling rather bleugh!


I had some yoghurt mixed in with fresh passionfruit and a banana for morning tea today and it was great. I will be repeating that one tomorrow for sure.


I just don't seem to be able to get enough fruit at the moment and am loving Mangos, Passionfruit, Strawberries, Frozen blueberries and Oranges. I think all of the different colours really make me feel alive.


Tomorrow I think I might have to have a really nice salad roll. Do I constantly think about food???? Hmmn... yes..yes I do. LOL.


This morning when I had my yoghurt I was thinking about a girl I used to work with who had the most awesome looking fruit salads every single day. She was really full of vitality and health. She inspired me to make a big fruit salad tonight so that is what I am going to do.

1 comment:

Sam D-M said...

Yes! your little one will definetely take up stomach room :) I found I could eat less and less as my pregnancy progressed.

Your fruit and yoghurt idea sounds yummy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin