Wednesday, December 03, 2008

At a Loss

Lately I have been at a bit of a loss with what to do with myself in the evenings. It is all part of finishing up with uni I think as I have felt like this before. I inevitably come home from work, and do any little chores and then go "hmmn... what now". Normally, I think this is the time I would get myself wound up in some fitness goal - but right now isn't the right time for that either (for obvious reasons). So I sit and watch Tv for a bit - and get bored. Flick through all the regular internet sites I visit - and get a bit bored. Then I start to get frustrated at not having anything meaningful to do with my time. The daylight savings doesn't help - it just makes me feel even more that I should be doing something useful.

The belly just keeps on growing and now I am at the point where I want the next 10 weeks to go as quickly as possible. I'm not over it really (the belly) but I do want to get on with life and have things stop being so difficult to do (like walk up a hill). I am quite tired a lot of the time and this makes me more frustrated. Most of the time (when I am having a good day) I don't really even notice the belly thing, but by the evenings, when I am full of food and fluid from the day - it does start to feel quite cumbersome.

I am 30 weeks next week so I will attempt to take a pic - maybe even tomorrow night as we are going to mark's work christmas dinner so i will be dressing up in my one dressing up top and low heels - woo hoo!

I made the mistake of weighing myself last night - bad idea - it just messes with my head.

The baby is doing lots of acrobatics in there and by the strength of his little feet he feels big already - but in reality - who knows! I'mnot a big fan of the kicking, but he also does a strething type movement which I don't mind too much.

The whole pregnancy thing isn't all that bad - it's just the being big thing I really dont like.

1 comment:

Sam D-M said...

Hi Andj,

I didnt weigh myself for the whole pregnancy, then when they where going to give me the epidural they said, so how much to you weigh???? I dunno!! LOL. Also, I didnt weigh myslef until 3 weeks after the pregnancy. Its best to let the fluid go down and your hormones to level out a bit before jumping on the scales.

Enjoy the function and look forward to the piccies - cant believe you are 10 weeks away!! :)

Sam

Blog Widget by LinkWithin