Saturday, December 06, 2008

HOLY Swollen ankles batman!

LOL. Yesterday afternoon was the first little bit of humidity and real heat we have had in Canberra this year so far and boy did I notice it.

I finished work and went to see Mark's mum and I noticed that my feet were feeling a bit weird. Kind of tight. So I pulled my jeans up a bit and was confronted with the worst puffy ankles I have ever seen on me. Argh! it was disgusting.

So I went home and elevated my feet for a bit once I got home but it didn't really seem to make that much difference.

This morning they are still puffy but not as bad. I think I need to stay off my feet as much as possible today.


Only 10 more weeks of this to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I remember what that's like. My legs got so swollen my ankles were the same size as my thighs. My cat would stand on my leg and I would have his footprints on my legs for ages after. Make sure you drink plenty of water and put your feet up as much as you can.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin