Friday, December 26, 2008

Sad News



After having a lovely couple of hours with us at home for christmas yesterday, Mark's mum passed away this afternoon at around 5pm. She went quite peacefully and her last hours were spent with family.

It has been a very long day and we are all a bit sad - but also relieved that she is no longer suffering.

So Rest in Peace Jo - you are with spike now - together again. xo

I love this picture of mark with his mum - it really captures the relationship they had.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss Andj. My love to you and Mark. xxx

ss2306 said...

so sorry to hear your sad news Andj. Thinking of you and your family

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My thought are with you and your hubby.

MTB Girl said...

Thinking of you Andj and Mark. I'm so glad you all had some wonderful time together yesterday.

Be gentle on yourself and Mark and don't expect too much of yourselves.

Take care

little rene said...

My thoughts are with you and Mark at this sad time Andj. Take care of yourselves and your precious little bundle xxx

Miss Positive said...

Sorry to hear about your sad loss Andj, thinking of you.

Hilary xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin