Monday, December 22, 2008

Reflection

So.... Eating too much food makes me feel like rubbish --> I know how to fix that if I want to.
Meals = small and often.

I get a sore lower back and hips and my glutes hurt by the end of the day. Thats OK - it's only for another 8 weeks. I need to deal with it by resting when I can and being happy about the times I feel good.

I am really thirsty - but when I drink the frequency of toilet trips is unbearable. So what - it's not as if it is difficult to find a toilet in the corridor at work! Hydration is important (for both of us).

I'm feeling a bit low and mopey - hop in the shower, have a good all over scrub, beautify a little, get out and feel refreshed.


Ok - so that is my pep talk over.

Thinking tonight about the coming months and fitness goals and food etc I thought - well there is no time like the present to get back into some good habits.

Number 1. Starting with prepping my food for lunches and daily snacks and logging it all in Calorie King. Just because I'm not dieting doesn't mean I can't log what I eat.

and number 2. making a concerted effort to drink more water and at least 2 cups of Raspberry leaaf tea each day for the next week.

Number 3. Starting again with logging my daily accomplishments. Last time I did this it really helped me to stay positive and find the good things about each day.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin