Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home!



We have just arrived home from hospital and it is such an exciting time. It feels like we are embarking on a whole new part of our lives. This is quite possibly the best thing we have ever done. We are overwhelmed with love for this tiny baby who has come into our lives.
Thankyou to all for your well wishes and comments. I will respond individually when I get the chance.

Harris is sleeping right now - so I get a window of opportunity to catch up a little on my internet addiction!

I'll tell the full story of the past few days over the coming week but lets just say at them moment the furtherest I can walk is around 200 mts. I don't recommend that anyone has stitches in that part of their body unless they absolutely have to!!

Here are some pics









11 comments:

Splice said...

He is absolutely adorable! Seeing you nursing him in the picture is so amazing, you are now a Mum, that is the most amazing feeling in the world and it will continue to be forever I believe :-)

Enjoy every moment of him.

Deb

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family you have there Andj. I am so happy for you. :o) xxx

Nicole said...

Congrats Andrea - he's beautiful!! Nicole xx

Kristy said...

Congratulations Andj and partner.

Harris is gorgeous, what beautiful photos.

I hope you feel better soon and look forward to hearing about your story

strewth said...

Aaaaw -he's absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing. x

little rene said...

Absolutely beautiful pics. No doubt there will be thousands more of them to come ;)

Enjoy this special time with him it goes really quickly :) Can you belive Maya Lily is one in less than three weeks? A whole year just zoomed by in a haze of tiredness ;)

Thinking of you three xxx

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Andrea
he is just beautiful! Reminds me of mine (all of 19 & 1/2 years ago). I had 42 stitches - cut and tear - yep not good! Well done!

Jaime-lee said...

Oh how precious! Wow he was born on Friday the 13th! How cool! 1 day away from Valentines day : ) Cant wait to here about your birth...Im updating my blog now with all the gory details. lol. Mine wasnt pretty at all!

JL & Duke x

Miss Positive said...

Oh he is just gorgeous Andj, congratulations again!! Sounds like you are going to enjoy motherhood!

Hope the stitches heal quickly

Hilary xx

Amy said...

Congratulations!!

He is absoultely beautiful. Enjoy this special time.

Amy
xxxx

MISS PINKY said...

Oh WOW!!!! I have just checked your blog and look what I have found!!!

He is just adorable....I love the pic where he is yawning. So cute!!

Congrats and enjoy!!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin