Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Mark has become a pillow for the whole family it seems!

I am taking this opportunity to quickly post because Harris is asleep in his own bed, in his room and it is very rare. He likes to sleep nearly to us most of the time but today he is obviously content in his cot. I don't mind!

Today I had a physio appointment to do some postnatal work - I have a 2ish cm diastasis in my abs and I want it to get better ASAP! So off to the physio for me. To be honest it is my abs where I feel the weakest! Anyway - the physio cancelled on me - but I only found this out AFTER I had gotten dressed, straightened my hair and put makeup on - I was feeling ready to take on the world and looking forward to our little outing - only to be a little dissapointed that the appointment had been cancelled. It doesn't matter because at least I have felt great all day because I look nice!

I have been walking every day - I can manage about 25 mins now and I am going to stick to this for now. At least until I am feeling a little stronger.

I look SO much better than I did last week - fluid is still coming off at an alarming rate. I almost look like 'Normal" just a little fatter! Once my clothes start fitting a little better I think I will feel awesome!

I really want to post about the birth but maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Splice said...

Apart from the cancellation from your physio everything seems to be going really well for you which is delightful to see :-)

Keep up the walks.

Deb x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin