Thursday, February 05, 2009

Lipstick and hairdye

Today I woke up rather late (8:30am eek!) but hey I figure that I might as well make the most of it.

I didn't really have any plans for today and yesterday I was driven insane by sitting around on the couch for the majority of the day.

so I decided to go to the local westfield and see how long I could manage walking around. I thought that I would have a look at all of the new season clothes coming into the stores and decide on the things that I might want in my winter wardrobe. Country road is totally inspiring me right now - I loved everything in there!

I also thought i would have a play with any new bits and bobs in the david jones make up counters - just for the fun of it. Dangerous - very dangerous. I found a really georgous Shishedo wintery plummy listick that i am very very tempted to go and buy. BUT I did the right thing and walked away thinking that I would have a look on strawberry net first. I need new mascara too you see so if I can get a bargain it is better than not!

So after a play in the make up department and wandering around for a bit I went to get myself a coffee and read a magazine for a little bit.

Before I knew it 3 hours had gone by and as I didn't want to pay too much for car parking I decided it was time to come home.

While I was at the shops I also decided to get a home hair dye. I hate paying so much at the hairdresser for colour that is only really a slightly darker version of my own hair colour only to have it wash out 3 weeks later. It has been a while since I did it at home so we will see how it turns out.

So right now I am sitting here with my hair dye in, hair all sectioned, red lippy - and 39 weeks pregnant - tres chic and glamorous let me tell you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin