Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary


Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to my darling husband.

I really cannot believe that it has bee 1 year. Last night we sat reminiscing about how different things were this time last year. It has certainly been one very hectic and busy year and we are hoping that after the baby is born that things start to settle down a little bit. I am probably dreaming right!

Officialy 6 months pregnant this week - I am starting to count down the weeks now - is that bad? I think I am actually just counting the weeks until I finish up at work! 13 and counting. LOL

5 comments:

Splice said...

Happy 1st Anniversary!!

Nicole said...

Oh my god I can't believe it's been a year already!! AND you've aready reached the 6 month mark! I hope you are well and enjoy the last few months of pregnancy. Nicole xx

ss2306 said...

Happy Anniversary.

Not long now till there's 3 so enjoy the last few months as 2.

Hope you are keeping well.

LizN said...

Happy Anniversay Andrea!

Jaime-lee said...

HAP HAP HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY ANDREA! HOW BEAUTIFUL!

Did you do your research on joggers? Im having trouble choosing one? Theres those mountian buggies or Beama Q's....mixed reactions on all!

Have a great day!

JL x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin