Thursday, November 06, 2008

Day 6

Day 6 - Nearly didn't make it!

Breakfast: hmmn nothing....
Morning tea: Cake and tea again
Lunch: hmmn McDonalds... see yesterdays post about creating time
Afternoon Tea: Ginger nuts and tea
Dinner: Spaghetti bolognaise
Snacks:

Finished Today:

Wasted Today:
Spent today:I dont even know - it was at maccas anyway!

Gee - the last two days have been really tough. I have been feeling really worse for wear with belly growing pains and very stressed about getting my last assignment done. Now it is done - as long as I pass thats it for me and universitys for a while. I just don't have the motivation to do it anymore. I have found too many other things in life that I would rather give my time to.

This however, was an excellent demonstration of what happens when I leave things to the last minute - my whole life falls apart.

Now comes the clean up - starting with the house. AND we have people coming for dinner tomorrow night - I have no idea what I am going to cook just yet.

Thanks god tomorrow is Friday.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin