Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Feeling stressed

Today I am feeling tired and a little bit stressed. All of these days off work make me just want to not work full stop.

Of course feeling this way makes me just want to run upstairs to the shop here at work and but a magazine and chocolate - just so I can spend some money.

My little brain is telling me that it will make me feel instantly calmer and better, then I can just get lost in the magazine and not think about the things that are stressing me.

Soulution - deal with the stress cause. The problem is that I can't deal with it until I get home tonight. So until then I have to put up with feeling stressed and try and do what I can.

Oh but I want to make the discomfort go away!

This is EXACTLY the same as going on a binge because I am feeling uncomfortable and stressed. I need to learn to deal with the feeling - not hide it away in spending or eating.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin