Friday, November 07, 2008

New Toy for Finishing

So YAY! I have completed all of my assesment now for my last two subjects of my Masters degree.

I know that I should be happy/relieved but I don't think it will completely set in until I get those results in a few weeks time and know that I have passed everything. I am not really all that concerned about not passing but you just never know.

Aside from being pregnant and having no motivation whatsoever this past 6 months to do any study at all so it has been a really hard slog. I am really looking forward to not feeling guilty about sewing or running or reading a real book for a looong time.

Any study I do in the future will most likely be a short course or tafe based. No more uni for me for a long time!

As a present for finishing, Mark bought be a brand new Pink 8gig Ipod. I was very happy when he gave it to me this afternoon. I don't just use my ipod when I am gymming or running you see - I also use it in the car and at home on a dock - so it used to get a lot of use. The battery on my old one died about 2 months ago - but it was very well loved. Such a great present!

I started on an inspiration board for the baby room this afternoon. I have heaps of things cut out here and there and I want to put it all in the one place, as well as have a place to put fabric samples etc to make sure they all match.

I will update the spending thing tomorrow because after the day I have had today - all I want to do right now is go and sit on the couch!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin