Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not much going on

Not much really going on here at the moment.

I kind of feel as though I am still recovering from the massive week of finishing off uni last week.

I bought a book that I had my eye on for about the past 2 months and I have been reading that pretty much non-stop until it was finished!It was called One fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell. It was OK - not quite what I was expecting but still good.

The other day I put my hand on my belly because the baby was kicking me and when I pressed down slightly I felt what was very clearly a little foot. It was very cool.

Each day goes by now and I wake up in the morning feeling great. By 3pm in the afternoon my back is starting to hurt a bit and I am tired. I pick up a little around 5 - 6 because I get to go home and relax then as soon as dinner is done all the energy is gone again. Sometimes I don't even feel as though I have to energy to think.

Thus partly the reason for the sporadic blogging.

Right - I am off to hunt down a book I saw in a newspaper article the other day.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin