Friday, May 08, 2009

Finally made it to the gym!

Woohoo!

I finally made it back to the gym.

I took it a bit easy this morning because I dont cope very well with night feeds and sore legs - getting in and out of bed is hard enough without sore legs added into the equation.

I bit the bullet today and decided to have another go at running to see if my pelvis has improved at all. It seems that it has and I had a great session on the treadmill for 25 mins of 2mins running followed by 2 mins walking.

In even more exciting news - I jumped back on the spin bike for the first time in over a year this morning - expecting it to hurt - I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't hurt too much at all.

The theory was that if I can get on the spin bike for any period of time at all (but hopefully at least 20 mins) when Harris has his morning nap - then if for some reason we don't make it to the gym then at least I have done something!.

Also trained legs this morning.

all in all a good session.

3 comments:

speedygeoff said...

Well done Andrea, you will be into the swing of things in no time.
Hey, just do enough to keep up with Harris!

Kristy said...

Great job Andrea you must feel so much better for getting back into exercise again :)

Kek said...

You're a champion! I'd still be sitting around in my dressing gown, surrounded by dishes and washing and barely coping with the baby...

The spin bike sounds like a great solution for busy days.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin