Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wake up Call..

I had to take some 'before' pics this afternoon and woah was it a bit of a wake up call. Sometimes whe I look in the mirror I delude myself somewhat about what is really going on.

I have been putting off this whole whittling the weight back down business because I know that it is going to involve hard work and dedication for quite some time.It is most likely also going to involve me rearranging my thinking again - something that took me 3 years to accomplish last time.

Quite honestly I scared about my ability to do it with the added stresses of looking after a small demanding child.
I need to go away and think about all of the things I did last time to get myself in the right head space and to help to make it easier for me to achieve..

3 comments:

MTB Girl said...

I'm here with a listening ear should you want to talk. I know it can be hard to start, but things do start to fall back into place easier than you might think. You can do it.

Nicole said...

I have no advice for you I'm afraid as you are embarking on a journey I am yet to travel - that is being pregnant, giving birth and losing baby weight!

What about setting mini goals and making yourself accountable to someone? Eg. What about setting a date for some photos with Mark and Harris in a few months or something like that?

Looking forward to seeing you both in a few weeks!! Nicole xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Andj, you've done it before you know you can do it again. Set your goals, and don't be hard on yourself... consistency :) But you know all that!

Thanks for your comment on my blog - and yes, I TOTALLY remember sitting with you a year ago watching the comp and swearing I'd never ever be so insane. Funny how things change...
Never say never!!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin