Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday Monday

Well today went brilliantly food wise - I stuck to the plan and although tired - right now I am feeling pretty good.

The other things on the to do list weren't so great though.

I didn't get through 3 lt of water and I didn't make the few phone calls that I needed to.

I did go to the gym - I did a bodypump class because I couldn't make my braing think about what I needed to do.

Right now I need to focus on getting organised for tomorrow - but first I need to go and eat. I'm hungry!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey Andrea, great job on a good food day. It's all about one day at a time.

I know I am struggling at the moment, but I am going to try and be really strict for the month of June and see what happens.

Anyway I was just wondering how you like the iphone and did you have to go on a plan?

I need to be more careful not using the Internet at work so I was wondering what it is like for surfing the web? Otherwise I might look into one of those mini notebooks, which are really cute!

I hope you have another fantastic day.

Cheers
Kristy

Andrea said...

Hi Kristy,
I wouldn't get an iphone if you are addicted to the internet - it would become far too expensive in the long run. If you have mobile broadband you would be better off with a netbook I think.

Kristy said...

Thanks Andrea, that helps a lot. I will go and look at netbooks after work today.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin