Monday, July 27, 2009

100 day challenge - I'm in

So that means that it's day 100 right?

I plan to approach this using the K.I.S.S. approach!

I was already committed to 10 weeks - and I still plan to work towards that goal of 0.5kg per week for the next ten weeks.

My goal for the 100 day challenge is simple - be active everyday and blog about it.

So that means go to the gym, do a crcut at home, get on the spin bike, walk the dog, go for a walk to the shops rather than driving etc etc.

I have become lazy by being a stay at home mum and often I find it easier just to sit at home rather than get off my butt and do something.

My focus for the next 100 days is about being active and mindful about my health.

That translates to what I'm eating and drinking as well (.e I need to drink more water each day). But I will stick to the main goal of increased activity for this purpose.

It seems simple I know - but simple is what I need right now.

So what is on the cards for today? I need to go into the Canberra centre to get a few things. I'm going to park at the Museum and walk in rather than park in the city and pay. It's 2.7km each way - so that is a decent walk!


I don't know why that is such a rubbish picture - but you get the idea!

So While Harris has been asleep for the past 45 minutes I have been doing some internet chores, paying bills, ebay purchases etc now he is waking up! Better go!

2 comments:

LizN said...

Good job Andrea, KISS everytime!

Fifi said...

Hi Andrea! Just checking in and wishing you the best on the next 100 days!

I think I'm gonna have to add everyone in their own little sidebar too or I'll never keep track.

Frankie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin