Tuesday, July 28, 2009

99 bottles of...

water....days to go... definitely not bottles of beer.

Not that I'm really counting down because I don't necessarily want the 99 days to be over.

Today we walked again. We parked at the AIS rowing shed at the Yarralumla stretch of the lake and walked towards the zoo. My ipod died around the halfway point - I had been out for just over 30 mins so I decided to turn around at that point. I think it was about 6km. I have a GPS tracker on my phone but the phone is the ipod is the phone so they were all dead.

It felt like we were in and out of the car all day tday and it made it a very long day.

Tuesday is swimming day for me and Harris - so right now I am very tired. I take Harris to Aquatots and so far I think it is really great - I can see us going to swimming there for a long time. Its really about water awareness than swimming at this stage. Harris is in the 'Periwinkles' group and they do little songs and activities each week. It is very cute.
Poor little boy - I think he likes swimming but half an hour is a long time for a 5 month old baby in the pool.

So there was a few things I wanted to do on the net tonight but they will have to wait I think because I need an early night! Planning on a more quiet couple of days coming up - I think I am turing into a real homebody - never thought that would happen!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin