Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Good Morning!

Well Good Morning!

I just feel like today is going to be one of those lovely days. Harris gave me 6 hours uninterupted sleep last night and it is amazing the difference that it makes to how you feel.

I tried to do a 'weigh in' today but it is difficult because my scales are really erratic - they can range over 2kg when you stand on the three times in a row so I don't take them too seriously. But this mornings number was looking promising - so I will take it more seriously if I get a repeated number over the course of the week.

As today is the second last day of Phase 1 I was thinking yesterday about my measly water intake. I have been trying to carry a water bottle with me at all times but I'm stll not extremely good at remembering to drink the water.
So for Phase 2 I am going to set myself a mini goal of drinking 3 litres of water a day. Not for the entire 100 days - just for the 10 days of phase two. Hopefully that will geet me in enough of a habit to remember to drink at least 2 lt after that.

The plan for today is to go to the gym for 40 mins cardio and some chest and biceps strength work. That should cover my 5km for today.

OK - I have to go and rescue the baby from the floor play mat because he keeps tippit over on top of himself.

post signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin