Monday, March 02, 2009

A new week

Hi All

While my physio appointment was a little uneventful on Friday - she did inform me that the separation in my abs has improved somewhat and is now only around 1cm.
She also said I should be OK to start doing body weighted strength work so I am working on putting something together.

I sat down to write this post about an hour ago but then Harris started carrying on and I had to abandon it for a while - now I can't remember what I was going to write about.

I hadn't had coffee at all since I had Harris and yesterday I thought i would give it a go and see if it affected him at all - Well - We had a lot of crying and evidently upset tummy last night - so no coffee for me! I can live without it.

I just booked flights to come up to Brisbane in June - Mark can't take time off work so it will be just me and Harris. I am sure that will be a big adventure!

I really wish I could remember what Iwas going to write!

5 comments:

strewth said...

Tee hee - having babies does tend to block the memory! I think it starts with pregnancy and then babies and then - dammit I can't remember!!

LizN said...

Nice going Andrea - if you need some help putting something together, get in touch.

Cheers
Liz:)

Andrea said...

Hi Ruth!
My brain didn't feel all that mushy when I was pregnant - but it definitely does now! It's like a constant fog.
Andrea

Andrea said...

Hi Liz - I might take you up on that.
I'll see what I can come up with and then email you.
Andrea

Louise Wedgwood said...

I reckon if you are able to make it on to the computer at all with such a new little one in your life you are doing well!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin