Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend slacker

I - Like a few other people I know - have trouble staying focussed on the weekends. Weekends are relaxing and fun and are much more fun when they revolve around lazy late breakfasts of bacon and farm fresh poached eggs right?

So I got a bit lax this weekend as compared to my efforts during the week BUT I did stick to the exercise plan and had 2 leisurely walks up the nearest mountain.

Last night there were fireworks in Canberra and we walked up Mt oakey to see what the view was like. As the centre of Canberra isn't more than 5km as the crow flies - and there is nothing in the way of the view from the top of the mountain - it was pretty good. I carried Harris in the Baby Bjorn so a little bit of resistance training for me while we were at it.

I think that I have room for one off plan meal on the weekends - especially considering that the scales stayed the same this morning - I'm not sure they will tomorrow morning though. Two days of off plan nutrition cannot possibly be that good to me.

So back to it 100% tomorrrow.

The other thing is that I have been incredibly thirsty and no amount of water seems to quench it. It has been hot here this weekend so considering it is meant to stay these temperatures for the rest of the week I will have to try and drink even more water.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Andrea, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm booked in for my 20 weeks scan this saturday, I will be finding out the sex. I didn't with my first so I feel like I want to this time around.
Hope your doing well, take care :)

Em said...

I have the same trouble over the weekend, I do alot of walking but my nutrition is way off clean. But knowing this is power to over come it next time.
I hope you have a smashing week hun :)
Em:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin