Friday, March 20, 2009

On a Date

Harris and I have a date on a Friday morning and last night when I realised that today was Friday - that made me happy. Normally I would go to Tilley's - because I like to people watch - but I had to get a few things in town so I went to one of the newish cafes in the Canberra centre called Raw sugar.

They do a beautiful job of presenting Tea - just the presentation of the pot of tea they serve makes you want to have one and I was sold when I walked past the other day - so I thought I would give it a go. I only had tea so I can't comment on the food - but the tea was good. They have this brand of tea called Tea Drop and it comes in these beautiful little silk tea bags. Half the fun is in the pretty factor I think. I had Lavender Grey flavour.

I think that I will be back at Tilley's next week though. I like the people watching.

So this morning was run/walk day and I managed about 6 km in an hour with 1:30/3:30 intervals.
Started to get a bit sore/lethargic on the runs after about 40 mins but it was a good session. I think I will stick to these intervals until I feel like I can run further - 1:30 was the most I could run at the moment (with the pram). On Sunday I am going to have a short run by myself to see how I go without the pram. Note to self - breastfeed harris before going out running - got a bit painful towards the end.

On another not - scales read 80.4kg this morning which is very nicely on track!

1 comment:

strewth said...

Well done on your run. I'm a fan of Tilley's too - love the coffee!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin