Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lazy Week

One of the great things of living in a house with a western facing balcony are the georgous sunsets that we get occasionally - tonight was very pretty

This afternoon I had the pleasure of catching up with Amanda for a quiet birthday drink for me
(eek I turn 30 on Tuesday!) the rest of marks family were there too but you don't want to see pics of them.


I had a lazy week this past week because I was distracted by other things and thinking too hard about the exercise/food thing and putting too much pressure on myself. Everything I did the previous week had left me feeling tired and sore and I didn't feel like I could face feeling like that for another week as well as look after Harris the best I could. I need to find the right balance of activity otherwise it just won't work.

I also need to make sure I am more organised on the whole. I get distracted far too easily by things that are more fun - like sewing projects etc.

I will try and get my head back in the right space this week because the sooner I do that the sooner I will feel better on the whole.

2 comments:

MTB Girl said...

It was great catching up again. Mark and his family are lovely.

Have a great birthday on Tuesday.

Liz, that wasn't my beer or chips!

Em said...

I hope you had a lovely Birthday sweetie :)

Balance is so hard to find when you become a mum, I know I get distracted too easy especially when the babies are in bed as I enjoy the peace and quiet and forget to do the housework lol

I am sure you will find your rythem soon hun :)

Em:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin