Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Large

is how I am feeling.... and stretched. It is a little uncomfortable - you would think that I would have learnt by now not to eat a big meal but the thing is - i haven't really eaten all that much today.

Today has flown by - mainly because I didn't get out of bed until 9:30am after a poor nights sleep. I just cannot get the pillow angle right and I have been getting a sore back. That combined with being limited as to which way I can sleep (pretty much only on Left side which I find v. uncomfortable) has meant that sleep has been pretty poor quality the past few nights. I'm thinking that it's not going to get much better.

I went and checked out the DFO here in Canberra this morning - it's not too bad as far as outlets go. I actually managed to pick up a bit of a bargain. Three long sleeve henley style PJ shirts (for winter) that have front opening buttons for 2.99 each.

Right - I am off to try and take some pictures of this baby's room!





1 comment:

Sam D-M said...

Your nursery looks great Andj, bet you can't wait to put the little one in there :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin