Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Showers



Thought that you guys deserved a 'latest pic' of the belly progress. I was dressed up today for the baby shower so I enlisted Mark to take a pic. I must admit that I am starting to feel quite big now. I woke up this morning feeling bigger than when I went to bed last night.

The baby shower was lots of fun, we had a 'tea party', there were sandwhiches galore, lots of tea and coffee, party cakes, lemon meringue, cheese and crackers etc - all those tea party type foods.

Then we had a demonstrator from the body shop at home come and we all got to play with some body shop products. I kind of like it because you never get to have a good play at the store - and I always feel as though the shop assistants are stalking me.

I have the Sunday and Monday to recover now. My only priority for the rest of the weekend is to start getting the house back to some sense of normality. As you can imagine - right now it is a big mess! Not only do we have party clean up but also the house is full of stuff that has been brought here from Jo's house. It feels like we just moved in again!

No more parties here for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look lovely Andj. As for the cupcakes, they look positively delicous.

If you haven't updated my link on your blogroll all you have to do is delete me from your list and add me in again Andj. Since moving my blog it now has a new isp address and that way it'll update every time I post.

Lia xxx
Eat Clean, Drink Water, Train Hard & Love Life! :o)

Andrea said...

Thanks Lia, I can well and truly say that I am over it and want this baby on the outside world now.

Have updated the link now.

Andjxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin