Monday, January 12, 2009

Ordinary

Last night and so far today (and it is only 8 am!) I have been feeling rather ordinary. I had a good nights sleep last night (relatively) and a bit of a sleep in (until 7:45am - but sleeping in usually makes me feel groggy) but it doesn't seem to have helped.

I have the daunting task today of tidying my home desk - I think I may also have to write a powerpoint presentation for work. I have all of the bits in my head I just need to put it onto paper.

Yesterday afternoon I started getting back pain again and that is (I think) what is contributing to the ordinary feelings.

I think it scares me a little because it is a sign that the impending birth is getting closer.

Daily affimation from now on should be:

My body is designed to achieve this and I am strong and capable of achieving what I set my mind to.

2 comments:

LizN said...

The last month is always a bit of a struggle Andrea - you're so close, but you're so far away at the same time. Can you possibly email me when you get the chance (link through fitness solution).

Hugs
Liz;)

Nicole said...

Hang in there Andrea!! Thinking of you Nicol xxxx P.s. can you email me your new address to please? pumpsn@hotmail.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin