Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday

No much doing today really. I had a terrible day yesterday, generally feeling poorly and my blood pressure was a little elevated. Hence I spent the majority of the day on the lounge reading, napping and then was in bed by 9pm. Unfortunately this isn't a recipie for a very good nights sleep.

So last night I was tossing and turning and waking up every two hours. Then at around 2am a car alarm went off next door and those kinds of things tend to freak me out a little. I was also incredibly uncomfortable during the night.

Surprisingly today I am feeling remarkably well. I have been to the nursery to get a few plants and had a little potter in the garden this morning with Mark. We are going to put some raised garden beds in our front yard behind a massive hedge that blocks the view of our house from the street. They look like this:

It is a bit of a long term plan, but the goal is to have them in with the soil all conditioned and ready to plant at the end of this coming winter - so by summer next year we should have a lovely crop happening. Until then we will stick to the back yard and deal with the dog carnage.

Done a bit of tidying around the house and a few loads of washing. Still got a little bit to go.
Generally a nice relaxing day though.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin