Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Private

Unfortunately and against my wants for this blog, it looks as though I might have to go private on the blogging scene - for at least a little while and with this blog. I have always used my blog as a place to vent a little and to be able to say what I please but a situation has arisen that prevents me from being able to do this.

I know that there arepeople out there who simply like to lurk and if you are really keen to keep following along then please email me and I will forward you the details for the log in.

I'll be switching it over to Private from Sunday - so anyone who wants to follow along the fitness side of things and my journey back to pre baby fitness please email me.

Anyone who wants to know about/see pics and updates about the baby - please look at my other blog www.primroseandavery.blogspot.com - i'll post about those things in there because I really want to keep this more personal and fitness related.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin