Friday, January 23, 2009

A letter to the baby delivery cranes....

Dear sweet lovely cranes,

Please let me deliver my baby very soon. It's not only because I am excited to meet him but I really cannot cope with this chronic rib pain for very much longer. I cant eat because it make the pain worse, I can't sleep because it's there all the time and nothing seems to make it go away at all.
It is incredibly uncomfortable and I dont really think I can last through three (possibly 5) more weeks of constant ache.
I promise I wont even complain one bit about how much breastfeeding sucks (pun intended) or how tired I am from being up and down all through the night with a newborn.
I just want my ribs back to feeling like ribs should and not like they are constantly on fire.

Kind regards,

Andjxxx

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Lots of sex apparently helps encourage the baby to come out :) Also two friends of mine this week had their babies two days apart and just before they went into labour, they both started madly cleaning the house! Hopefully you will get to meet him soon. Nicole xx

Andrea said...

Hmmn - lots of people have been saying that... I'm not sure about the house cleaning thing. Although i feel that it will be something I do to allieviate boredom over the next few weeks.
Andjxx

ss2306 said...

Andrea

I'm feelin' for ya babe! I'm making a wish he arrives soon for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin